HANG ON A SECOND!! You mean these things are taking up space that could be used for a CAR?? Obviously, hell has frozen over.
Good thinking Edmonton - much better than the last time you “improved” bike parking on Whyte by removing the green bike racks with fancy silver ones that could only hold ONE BIKE. More details via:
- Four on-street bike parking corrals, each holding 16 bikes, are now in use on and around Whyte for a three-month city initiative. Racks are at Whyte and 104 St. near Starbucks, and at Whyte and 105 St. beside Chapters.
- the City wants feedback on the project either by phoning 780-944-5600, or online at Edmonton.ca/bikeparking
- repeatpattern likes this
- pegghetti likes this
- fillingthespaces reblogged this from lacollision
- dirtcityderive reblogged this from lacollision and added:
- projectholt likes this
- lacollision reblogged this from maybeedmonton
- lacollision likes this
- maybeedmonton likes this
- vernicqs likes this
- maybeedmonton posted this